The RV Industry Association is a founding member of the Outdoor Recreation Roundtable (ORR), America’s leading coalition of outdoor recreation trade associations and organizations working to promote the policy and legislative reforms needed to enhance the outdoor recreation economy.
ORR members represent the thousands of businesses that produce vehicles, equipment, gear, apparel and services for the 144 million Americans who enjoy our national parks, waterways, byways, trails and outdoor spaces. The various outdoor recreation business sectors produce a combined $673 billion output for the U.S. economy and support 4.3 million direct jobs.
Learn More about the members, policy priorities, economic impact and activities of the ORR.
ORR advocates for policies that will improve public lands and waters for Americans to enjoy our national treasures, leading to a stronger outdoor recreation economy. The five policies are:
- Foster Collaboration-Foster federal collaboration that enables the outdoor recreation economy to thrive.
- Remove Barriers-Remove barriers that hinder private investment to improve conservation and access for outdoor enthusiasts on public lands and waters.
- Prioritize Accessibility-Encourage federal agencies to prioritize recreational access and high-quality visitor experiences.
- Conserve-Support balanced policies that conserve public lands and waterways so that they can be accessed and enjoyed today and by future generations of Americans.
- Ensure Recognition-Ensure advocates and proponents of the U.S. outdoor recreation economy continue to be recognized.