The RV Technical Institute is welcoming donations over the next several months from our partners in the RV community to help train technicians and showcase the diverse brands within the RV industry. The Institute is working with donors to obtain a variety of items including:
- Furniture for the lobby that all visitors will see when they walk in
- Appliances that can be used as teaching tools for training
- Electronics that are found in RVs to be included in our hands-on training and testing
- Tools for the techs to use while training
- TVs and smart tech to showcase the innovation in the industry and to get techs up to speed on the new trend in smart RVs
- Towable and/or motorized RVs to be used in our shop bay for training and to provide a holistic picture of tech training and expertise
As a 501 (c)(3) organization, the RV Technical Institute is eligible for donations from the community, family foundations, grants and companies that want to help build a technician education program that serves the RV community – and all donations to the Institute are tax deductible! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to support a cause that directly influences your business and allows the entire RV industry to grow and work towards increasing the number of trained technicians, as well as aid in the effort of reducing the repair event cycle time (RECT) for RVers.
Nearly 2,500 people will be passing through the RV Technical Institute on an annual basis, following the grand opening on September 23. Donating equipment is an opportunity to showcase your brand and support for the Institute! All donors will have their names displayed on a plaque in the lobby or room they have helped furnish, as well as their brand on any equipment that is included as a donation.
If you are interested in bestowing a donation, contact Curt Hemmeler at 614-570-2293 or [email protected].
Join us for the official grand opening of the RV Technical Institute on September 23, from 5:00pm-7:00pm, or you may sign up to take a tour of the new facility throughout the week and RSVP today!