Rollick, the leading relationship marketing technology provider for the Marine, Powersports, and RV industries, announced today the launch of its industry-first digital retailing solution, RollickDR, geared towards transforming how dealers and manufacturers engage with consumers online.
RollickDR features an online deal creator that allows consumers to start a deal on their terms in an online setting, while providing the dealer and OEM with the data they need to determine the consumer's purchase intent.
"A dealer or manufacturer website is the most important marketing tool to engage buyers. Our digital retailing solution provides a consolidated tool to help consumers gather detailed transaction information about a potential purchase and when ready, provide all of the researched information to the dealer," said Bernie Brenner, Chief Executive Officer at Rollick. "Our pilot dealers have experienced increases in lead volume, lead quality, and most importantly, customer satisfaction with the experience at the dealership."
The initial release of RollickDR features a robust deal creator widget that is embedded on dealer website showroom and inventory listings, and provides shoppers with engagement tools, such as:
- A proprietary Special Offers engine that finds incentives and benefits for members of Rollick's exclusive partner network which includes Sam's Club, AAA, Progressive Insurance and employees from over 2,000 employer groups
- A pre-qualification tool that determines a consumer's ability to obtain financing from the dealer
- A trade-in value estimator that leverages Rollick's partnership with NADAguides
- Appointment scheduling with a dealer sales rep through Rollick's concierge system
- A payment calculator to guide consumers as to what their monthly payment may be by easily adjusting their term and down payment
Check out the rest of the article from Rollick here.