On Tuesday, April 26, experts from the RV Industry Association will host a presentation in Elkhart, Indiana to discuss the Association’s latest campground, buyer, and path to purchase research as well as the current market conditions and what this all means for the future of the RV industry.
Topics will include:
- The changing demographics of the RV buyer
- What RVers want from campgrounds and how this compares to the current inventory of campsites at public and private campgrounds
- RV buyers’ “path to purchase”
- The role of service in RVer retention
- Analysis of current market conditions including inflation, supply chain, and international conditions
- How research and data is fueling targeted marketing campaigns
- The new Go RVing brand and media plan
RV Industry Association Executive Vice President James Ashurst will moderate the discussion among Go RVing Chief Marketing Officer Karen Redfern, RV Industry Association Vice President of Membership & Research Bill Baker, RV Technical Institute Executive Director Curt Hemmeler, and ITR Economics Senior Economist and Econ Manager Eric Post. This power-packed panel of industry experts will provide attendees with the information and insights needed to reach the next generation of RVers.
Taking place at the Crystal Ballroom in downtown Elkhart, the presentation will begin at 9am with doors opening at 8:30am for breakfast. The event is free and open to all members of the RV Industry Association.
Analysis of Current Market Conditions & Reaching the Next Generation of RVer
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM Eastern
Location: Crystal Ballroom, Lerner Theater, Elkhart, Indiana