The RV Industry Association will be hosting a full one-day seminar,“Creating a Safer Workplace: A Leadership Perspective,” on April 17, 2019 at the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart, Ind. The event is hosted by Ted Schorn, Vice President of Quality and Technology with Enkei America, Inc. Schorn has authored numerous books and papers where he’s been able to share his expertise with others on quality, workplace safety and leadership training.
The seminar will focus on ways to identify and solve safety issues by covering topics such as:
- Safety Performance Impact
- Safety Statistics for the Industry
- Taking the First Step: Understanding Your Own Safety Data
- Elements of a High Performing (and Safe) Organization
- Incident investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Corrective Action for Hazards: The Control Hierarchy
- Myths and Beliefs about Safety
- Safety and Quality: The Result of Effective Leadership
Registration deadline is April 12. Seating is limited, so be sure to register today! Any questions, please contact Roxane Tharp at [email protected] or 574-549-9068.