The RV Industry Association's annual industry conference focused on the RV aftermarket segment is back! The 2021 event, which marks the 50th Anniversary of the conference, will be held in-person, August 9-12 at the Embassy Suites at Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia. The event is open to all RV Industry Association members.
During the event, Aftermarket suppliers and distributors meet during one-on-one "appointment sessions" to pitch new products and review their current offerings. In addition to networking with colleagues with a proven track record in the industry, attendees will hear from thought leaders on the state of the RV industry. With the latest RV Industry Association economic impact study finding the RV aftermarket contributes 3,187 jobs, $272 million dollars in wages, and over $750 million in total economic output on a yearly basis, the event is the perfect opportunity to develop strategies for expanding the market segment and discuss opportunities for future growth.
The conference’s focus is to support a great parts and accessory purchasing experience that will benefit supply chain members and the RV consumer. And this year the RV Aftermarket Conference will debut a special 90-minute workshop designed to help members bridge the knowledge-gap between the new RV consumers and how Aftermarket products are applied. With the influx of new customers to the RV Lifestyle the session will focus on three key areas:
- Data: Go RVing recently completed an RV Owner Demographic Study that features consumer preferences, purchasing intent and satisfaction. The session will explore the study and offer interpretation on how this effects the Aftermarket segment.
- Connection: The session will cover how Social Media can be employed to help Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers connect to consumers on how to use and apply Aftermarket products.
- Dealer Council Roundtable Discussion: The session will feature live discussion with industry leaders from on how to best serve tomorrow’s consumer.
The 2021 RV Aftermarket Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park. Located on the edge of downtown Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park and steps from Georgia World Congress Center and Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the Embassy Suites is a preferred hotel of the Georgia Aquarium, and just a five-minute walk.
The RV Industry Association has been working with the Hilton property to provide a safe and healthy meeting environment. The event will be following CDC and state guidelines and attendees will be asked to engage in appropriate physical distancing measures whenever possible, regularly, and thoroughly wash or sanitize their hands throughout the event, and properly use facial coverings. In addition, the RV Industry Association will be providing:
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer for all attendees and hand sanitizer stations positioned throughout the conference center
- Responsible seating for meeting spaces that can accommodate social distancing
- Appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and safety reminders
- Physical distancing & flow control measures
The RV Industry Association is excited to be able to host the 2021 RV Aftermarket Conference in-person and can’t wait to be around our friends and colleagues again.
We’ll see you in Atlanta!