The RV Industry Association, in coordination with the Aftermarket Committee, is putting together an Aftermarket Experience booth which will be on display at RVX, the industry’s first ever dealer-focused market development event, March 12-14, 2019 in Salt Lake City. Motor Sportsland owner, Jason Brown, has generously offered a 2019 Thor Crossroads Volante 5th wheel to showcase the latest and most innovative products the aftermarket segment has to offer.
The Volante will offer a look inside at technological advances across a variety of product categories including, but not limited to:
- Safety: Brake Control Systems, Sway Bars, Steps, handle bars, hitches/towing
- Jacks and Leveling Systems: power leveling, power jacks, levelers
- Power Products: Solar, Electric/Lighting, Battery, Inverters, Propane, Surge Protection
- Electronics: TV, Audio Systems, Satellite, WIFI, Smart controls, Security and Systems
- Camping Supplies: Patio Mats, lanterns, Grilling, Chairs, Bike racks, Bikes, Paddle boards, covers
- Water: Water Heating, Conservation and Fresh Water, Sewer & Sanitation
Dealers attending RVX will be able to tour the display in the Salt Palace Convention Center to check out the added amenities and gather ideas on how to merchandise an OEM unit to showcase products for their customers, creating additional revenue in their stores. Dealers will also be able to take home a tour guide book, listing each featured product by name, with descriptions, selling points, product launch date and MSRP.
Suppliers interested in having their products featured on the unit can click here to apply for a sponsorship. There will be three sponsorship levels based on the MSRP of the product and Suppliers will be able to submit up to 6 products for the unit.
Registration for RVX: The RV Experience is now open and is FREE to all RV dealers, accessory/parts store or repair shop representatives and campground operators. Visit RVX.org to register and secure your hotel room today!