Kick-off your 2019 camping season at RVX: The RV Experience, a brand-new event designed to improve RV dealers sales by highlighting the best and most innovative product offerings and consumer trends.
RVX: The RV Experience will be held March 12-14, 2019 in Salt Lake City, UT, and promises to bring the industry together to unveil the latest RV products, celebrate innovation, and provide inspiration and education to RV dealers. Attending dealers will not only have the chance to check out the newest products and latest trends from manufacturers and suppliers, they’ll be able to spend quality time with product managers and their teams, writing orders and learning how to engage the consumer of the future.
Five key reasons RV dealers can’t afford to miss this new event in Spring 2019:
- “The Reveal” will kick-off camping season in 2019 and the event will provide both a showcase of our industry’s best and most innovative products, but also a great spring opportunity for dealers to place orders while the event is promoting RVing across all forms of media to millions of consumers.
- Gain valuable sales tools and keen insights by walking the newly redesigned exhibit hall filled with OEM and supplier products, as well as through the delivery of industry-best educational content that will provide new inspiration for dealers to take back to their stores.
- Dealers in attendance will receive a groundbreaking toolkit full of proprietary data and cutting-edge marketing tactics that will help them reach new consumers and beat the competition in their regional markets. The mobile-first web platform, available only to those who attend RVX, will help dealers more effectively connect with specific consumer segments leading to more sales.
- Help attract more talent to the technician field by supporting the RV Technical Institute’s Top Tech Challenge. Certified techs will compete live on stage to determine the best of the best and earn their chance at the $10,000 cash prize.
- The RV Industry Awards is the largest industry award event, and the 2019 Awards will celebrate innovation and recognize excellence among the top dealers, manufacturers and suppliers who are driving the industry to new heights.
As dealers across the country soon descend on Elkhart, IN for the hugely popular Open House event, the RV Industry Association will have booths set up inside the exhibits at Thor, Forest River and Winnebago, to answer questions or provide more information about RVX.
Dealer registration for RVX opens October 1 so we encourage RV Industry Association members to invite your dealer partners to come see you in Salt Lake City!