A showcase of the industry’s best and most innovative new products entering the market is coming to the RV Industry Association’s new event, RVX: The RV Experience, in Salt Lake City. Slated for opening day, Tuesday, March 12th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, The Reveal will kick-off the RVX event, and drive dealer interest in new and innovative models being introduced. The event, designed to create enormous amounts of consumer excitement, will be live-streamed into thousands of consumer households through Go RVing’s digital platforms and through media partnerships, introducing the public to the industry’s latest products, just as they are planning their spring and summer vacations.
Submissions to be included in The Reveal opens today! RV manufacturers will be asked to submit products for consideration in The Reveal in categories by consumer-type. Final products to be shown during the event will be selected by a group of consumer media partners and social influencers who will get access to product descriptions and digital assets, as well as have the opportunity to see the product in person during Open House or elsewhere before submitting their decision as a group.
The product categories represented during The Reveal are:
- Family-Friendly: These RVs are designed to be multi-generational with storage capacity for a family on the go. They have a durable, kid-friendly interior that’s easy to set-up, clean and maintain.
- Outdoor Adventurer: Cool, rugged with off-road capabilities, these RVs are self-contained with the ability to haul outdoor gear to your next adventure.
- Van Life: Van campers designed for the RVer looking for the wanderlust lifestyle, going places where others don’t.
- City Escape: Nimble and maneuverable, these RVs are easy to store in a small space and ideal for connected city-dwellers or suburbanites looking for an outdoor escape.
- Destination Camping: Residential in style with more elbow-room, these RVs are for campers looking for the long-term stay.
- Team Tailgate: Featuring prime outdoor living space and entertainment, these RVs are designed for the tailgating enthusiast, whether they’re at a big game or concert.
- Sustainability: Eco-friendly with sustainable materials, these RVs use of clean energy technology is for the conscious traveler.
- Luxury Living: All the bells and whistles, these RVs include upscale amenities for the RVer who spares no expense.
- On the Horizon: Breaking the mold, these concept RVs are a look at the future of RVing.
“The product categories are designed with the consumer in mind, and how they choose to live the outdoor lifestyle,” said Frank Hugelmeyer, RV Industry Association President. “This showcase will highlight our industry’s amazing products and how they provide consumers access to the wealth of adventures camping and the outdoors has to offer.”
While RV manufacturers will be submitting product for The Reveal, supplier products will be integrated throughout the event in Salt Lake City. As the RV products are revealed, the event emcee will guide the audience through an inside look at how supplier products fit into the RV and specifically with the consumer lifestyle category.
“Beyond the product unveiling, dealers in attendance will receive valuable information that will help them to better understand the products and what individual consumers are looking for,” said Liz Crawford, RV Industry Association Senior VP, Trade Shows and Events. “Ultimately, dealers, manufacturers and suppliers will leave The Reveal with a better understanding of what consumers are looking for in their next RV purchase.”
The process to submit product for The Reveal is now open and manufacturers can submit up to December 31st. Product submissions will include product name, description, model year, why the product is a fit for the lifestyle category and an upload for digital assets including pictures of the product. While the judges will not determine the final Reveal selections until mid-January, products that are submitted prior to Open House will be eligible for the event judges to view in person. Submitted products may also be selected as part of Go RVing’s paid media partnerships to drive consumer interest around RVX in March.
Click here for The Reveal product submission form. For specific questions about The Reveal event or selection process, please email [email protected].