How to Create Your RV Industry Association Account
Click on Login from the RVIA.org Homepage
Create an Account
If you have not done business with us in the past, follow the steps to create an account.
1. Enter your information noting the required fields. Please use your company email address.
2. If there is already an account under your email address, you will not be able to create a new account with that email. Please proceed below to "Forgot Your Password?"
3. Click on Create Account when all fields are entered.
4. Your password must be at least 8 characters long, have a mixture of letters and numbers, and cannot contain your username.
Add your Company Affiliation
5. Click Add Affiliation and type in your company name. Click search.
Find and Affiliate
6. If the system finds the company you entered, click Add Affiliation. Some companies require that a company email address is used. You would not be able to affiliate to one of those companies unless you used your work email address.
Forgot Your Password?
If you have ever done business with the RV Industry Association, you are likely in our database. Please click "Forgot your password" to reset and login.
1. If you already have an active web account with the RV Industry Association, then by entering your email (username), the system will send you a link to reset your password. You should receive an e-mail within five minutes with instructions to reset your password but if you don’t, be sure to check your junk mail folder.
2. If you do not already have an active web account with the RV Industry Association, the system has nothing to reset. You will have to create a new account.
3. If you still have not received an email with instructions, follow the steps below to create an account in community hub. If you believe that you have an account but have not received an email, contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Sign in to View
Log in to view member-only content.
If you believe you are receiving this message in error contact us at email@example.com.