Joining the RV Industry Association is an easy three-step process! Create your account and submit an application along with the applicable initiation fee. Membership staff will review the application, contact you with questions or need for clarification and guide you through the membership approval process. Initial membership dues and the special assessment fee for the Go RVing national advertising campaign are due upon approval. Once approved, new members are able to access the members-only portion of the website and enjoy full membership benefits and privileges.
We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks. Our voices are stronger together as we continue to promote and protect the RV industry!
Step 1: Create an Account
Next, create an account with us. During this process we'll check to see if your company already has been affiliated. Directions on creating an account can be found here and the process takes less than 5 minutes.
Step 2: Fill Out Online Membership Application
Once your account has been created, click the "Apply" button on the bottom of your personal snapshot page in your MyRVIA account. You will be walked through the process of setting up your membership application and you may upload your supporting documents directly into your account.
If you have any questions during this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-620-6003 ext. 309.
Step 3: Provide Supporting Documents
In addition to a completed application, the following additional information and/or documents are required depending on the type of membership you apply for:
- RV Manufacturer: Commitment Pledge Form, NHTSA Certificate, References, Product floor plan images or two to three image of final unit (this can be your product brochure), Passed Inspection
- Standards Background Documents: Informational and regulatory documents for prospective RV manufacturer applicants.
- RV Manufacturers Commitment Pledge: Manufacturers must sign a commitment that they will build units in conformance with the adopted industry standards (NFPA 1192), and agree to be subject to unannounced inspections of its manufacturing facilities on average every eight weeks to “monitor” compliance.
- NHTSA Manufacturer Information Database Certification: Select "Domestic Manufacturers Reporting Requirements 49CFR Part 566" under Document Type. If you are already registered with NHTSA please enter your Manufacturer Id. This will help you pre-populate forms with existing data. If this is a new request, fill out with company info and click "Submit New Request." Click here for an example of the completed form.
- Park Model RV Manufacturer: Commitment Pledge Form, References, Product floor plan images or two to three image of final unit (this can be your product brochure), Passed Inspection
- Park Model RV Brochure: Information on park model RV standards compliance and inspection program.
- Park Model RV Manufacturers Commitment Pledge: Manufacturers must sign a commitment that they will build units in conformance with the adopted industry standards (ANSI 119.5), and agree to be subject to unannounced inspections of its manufacturing facilities on average every eight weeks to “monitor” compliance.
- Supplier, RV Aftermarket Supplier and Associate: References, Image of Product or Service
- Finance Firm/Manufacturer's Representative: References, Description of Service
Please Sign in to View
Log in to view member-only content.
If you believe you are receiving this message in error contact us at email@example.com.