Become a Member
To become a member, interested companies are asked to complete and submit an application along with the applicable initiation fee to the Membership Department. To start, determine which category of membership your company falls into. Membership staff will review the application, contact you with questions or need for clarification and guide you through the membership approval process. Initial membership dues and the special assessment fee for the Go RVing national advertising campaign are due upon approval. Once approved, new members are able to create a membership account, access the members-only website, and enjoy full membership benefits and privileges.
The application process requires specific documents be submitted depending on the type of membership you apply for. For RV Manufacturers and Park Model Manufacturers, forms that will need to be uploaded during the application process are:
- Commitment Pledge
- NHTSA Certification
- Product floor plan images and descriptions, this can be your product brochures.
The following required documents must be submitted with membership applications:
- Manufacturer: Completed Application, Commitment Pledge Form, Annual Dues, Initiation Fee, NTHSA Certificate, References, Image/Floor Plan, Passed Inspection
- PMRV: Completed Application, Commitment Pledge Form, Annual Dues, Initiation Fee, References, Image/Floor Plan, Passed Inspection
- Supplier and RV Aftermarket: Completed Application, Annual Dues (Dues, Special Assessment, Initiation Fee), References, Image of Product or Service
- Associate: Competed Application, Annual Dues (Dues, Special Assessment, Initiation Fee), References, Image of Product of Service
- Finance Firm/Manufacturer's Representative: Completed Application, Annual Dues (Dues, Initiation Fee), References, Description of Service
Create an Account
To join the RV Industry Association, you can get started by creating a MyRVIA account. We are looking forward to welcoming you into our ranks. Our voices are stronger together as we continue to promote and protect the RV industry.
Directions on creating an account can be found here and the process to create an account will take less than 5 minutes.
Once your account has been created, click the "Apply" button on the bottom of your personal snapshot page in your MyRVIA account. You will be walked through the process of setting up your membership application and you may upload your supporting documents directly into your account. The Membership Department will contact you with additional information and instructions.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected] or 703-620-6003 ext. 309.