As we wrap up 2019, we have an opportunity to look back on what we’ve accomplished. It’s also a time when this dynamic organization can reset expectations that will kickstart fresh initiatives for the New Year.
To recap a few of our achievements from the year, the RV Industry Association’s blog team consolidated our top 10 picks – check them out!
1. RV Technical Institute’s Grand Opening Marks Monumental First Step For Future Of RV Technicians
2. Go RVing Launches First-Ever Kick Off To Camping Season Campaign Backed By A Multi-Million Advertising Buy
3. RVs Move America Study Shows Staggering Total US Economic Impact Of $114 Billion
4. RV Industry Victory As USTR Approves Duty-Free Treatment For Lauan Plywood
5. RV Industry Celebrates Class Of 2019 Hall Of Fame Inductees
6. Oregon Passes Key RV Legislation
7. 'Toy Story 4' Kicks Off Phenomenal Promotions Campaign
8. 2019 Aftermarket Parts And Accessories Customer Survey Shows Younger RVers Most Likely To Modify And Add Accessories To Vehicles
9. RV Industry Attends Presidential Briefing At White House
10. Iowa Governor Signs RV Specific Franchise Bill
Thank you for reading along in 2019 - we can't wait to share more with you in 2020! Be sure to follow us on all our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.