On Wednesday, May 18, the RV Industry Association will hold a webinar on the first-ever Campground Industry Market Analysis, a comprehensive report that details the availability of campsites and campground amenities at federal, state, municipal, and private campgrounds across the United States.
The webinar will feature Bill Baker, RV Industry Association Vice President of Membership & Research, and Margaret Bailey, CHM Government Services Project Manager and key partner on the research.
Bill and Margaret will discuss the key findings of the report, including:
- Campground Supply During Peak Season Nearing Full Capacity
- Total Private Campsites Outnumber Total Public Campsites 2.5 to 1
- RV Hook Ups Lacking at Public Campgrounds
- Disparity in Private and Public Campsites Amenities
- Public Campsite Supply Makeup
The webinar is open to anyone in the RV industry.
Campground Industry Market Analysis Report Webinar
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern