The annual RV Aftermarket Executive Conference is a three-day event where suppliers and distributors in the RV industry will meet to develop their strategies for expanding their business in the coming year. The conference, open to all RV Industry Association members, allows one-on-one "appointment sessions" between RV suppliers and distributors while also providing many social opportunities to learn vital business information from those who have a record of success in the industry.
- Get a first-look at the latest products and services in the Aftermarket segment before the fall/winter RV shows.
- Learn vital business information while networking with colleagues from around the country who have a record of success in the industry.
- Hear from thought-leaders on the state of the industry and discuss opportunities for future growth.
- Learn the latest aftermarket consumer buying research from the RV Industry Association.
2020 Event Location
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA, 92109
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina represents what Southern California is all about. Located right along the waterfront, guest will enjoy 360° views of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Beach, and the downtown San Diego skyline. Expect only the best when you stay at our Mission Bay hotel offering waterfront dining, a contemporary poolside lounge, full service marina, and eco-friendly spa.
RV Aftermarket Awards
The RV Aftermarket Awards program was designed to honor and recognize individuals, suppliers and distributors, who are committed to excellence and growth in the aftermarket industry, as well as highlight the newest and most popular products available in the aftermarket industry.
Below are the categories for the 2019 RV Aftermarket Awards. All winners will be announced during the Conference on Thursday, August 15th:
- Product of the Year: The Product of the Year, recognizes new products in the RV aftermarket industry that have entered the marketplace since the last conference. A panel of select dealers and distributors considered innovation, functionality, value, quality of product and technology to determine the winners.
- Distributor of the Year: All Aftermarket distributor members in good standing with the RV Industry Association are eligible to win this award.
- Supplier of the Year: All Aftermarket supplier members in good standing with the RV Industry Association are eligible for this award.
- Jim Barker Lifetime Achievement: Judged by previous winners, this award recognizes individuals who have significantly contributed to the success of the RV aftermarket industry. For a complete list of all Jim Barker Lifetime Achievement winners click here.