The RV Industry Association is built on innovation and integrity where our employees are passionate about serving our members and achieving success together. We believe that talent and diversity of our employees make them our best resources. We have built a growing team to help identify and grow the RV Industry Association of tomorrow. When you work with us, you will work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Our strong commitment to our employees and our members is the basis for our core values which we practice every day. We believe that exceptional employee skills are the key to company success and continuing to provide excellent service to our members. We strive to recruit, develop and retain quality people who are committed to our core values.
RV Industry Association’s Core Values are:
- Place Members First: “In every decision, our members are at the center.”
- Foster Trust: “Operate with a benefit-of-the-doubt and assume-best-intentions mentality.”
- Drive Innovation: “Encourage constant betterment and continuous improvement.”
- Expand Collaboration: “Listen to, communicate with, forgive and serve each other.”
- Reward Leadership: “We nurture and cultivate leaders at all levels.”
- Promote Integrity: “Always do the right thing. Always.”
Our employee’s mental, physical and financial well-being is important to us along with the need for balance in their everyday life. Therefore, the RV Industry Association offers a highly competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage which is effective the first of the month following date of hire. The association contributes a major share towards the cost of coverage for you and your family.
- Prescription drug coverage at both participating pharmacies and through mail order.
- Group Term Life, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both healthcare and dependent care.
- 401(k) plan with an employer match of the first 6% of eligible pay contributed.
- Paid time off program.
- Flexible work hours.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Performance-Based Merit Increases - The association has a performance management system based on goals and objectives with annual performance and salary reviews.
- Professional Development - Employees are encouraged to participate in continuing education, seminars and conferences.
The RV Industry Association has a track record of consistent profitability and stability. We look for extraordinary, talented individuals to join our team. We believe in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find and rewarding them for exceeding high standards of performance and service. To successfully obtain our goals, we seek to hire, motivate and retain the best people in the right positions. We hire deeply committed and talented employees who want to make a difference.
The RV Industry Association is an equal opportunity employer and believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. Our most valuable asset will always be our employees. We recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. Candidates interested in positions with us must already possess the right to work in the United States.
Our in-house human resources team spends every day investing time, energy and money to find, prepare and provide opportunities for the right people for the right positions.
Current Job Openings
There are currently no job openings at the RV Industry Association.